OGX is a data-driven softball player development company seeking a part-time customer experience representative to join its remote team. The position is perfect for someone looking for a flexible schedule, with only 15-20 hours of work per week. The role is for a remote independent contractor position, and the starting pay is $20/hour. In this blog post, we will break down the job description and provide tips on how to apply.
S2 is a company that provides softball players and coaches with hitting and pitching training methods informed by data. The company believes in empowering athletes to reach their full potential by breaking through their performance ceilings. As a customer experience representative, you will be working directly with the founders.
To be considered for this role, you should have experience in the following areas:
- Working on a remote team
- Managing client relationships
- Coordinating multiple schedules
- Being a self-motivated problem-solver
- Managing digital content like social media and websites
Primary Job Requirements
As a customer experience representative, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Daily client management
- Daily social media engagement
- Weekly team meetings
- Weekly reporting on company key metrics
- Weekly email marketing management
- Weekly billing and money management tasks
- Ongoing client onboarding and sending gifts
- Ongoing marketing and sales campaign coordination
- Ongoing support of the founders and other coaches, as needed
Essential Skills Required
To be considered for this role, you must have a proven track record of the following essential skills:
- Excellent customer service
- A genuine passion for sales and helping people
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills in English
- Detail-oriented, conscientious, and incredibly dependable
- Experience using the Google Workspace
- Must work well in a team environment
How to Apply
If you meet the qualifications listed above, you can apply for the position by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include the phrase “Bet on Me” in the subject line. Your cover letter should highlight your experience in the areas listed above and your passion for sales and helping people.
To learn more about their services and how they can help you reach your full potential, visit https://linktr.ee/s2breakthrough. Don’t forget to follow the organization on social media for even more tips and resources. You can find them on Twitter at https://twitter.com/S2_Breakthrough, on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/s2_breakthrough/, and on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/@s2_breakthrough.
Empower yourself and take control of your training journey with the help of OGX and start betting on yourself today!